72% of librarians seen as tech leader. Not enough!

See on Scoop.itK-12 School Libraries

http://www.thedigitalshift.com/2013/12/k-12/steal-infographic/
Only 72%? 
Aftter banging this drum for 20+ years, why have not all librariasn become a (or the) tech leaders in their buildings? Don’t they want to remain relevant?

Susan Grigsby‘s insight:

Are YOU one of the 72%? If you’re reading this comment I’m guessing you are. So how do we pull up the other 28%?  That’s the million-dollar question, isn’t it? I’m planning on printing this poster and putting it on the wall of my media center!

See on doug-johnson.squarespace.com

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: